A Downtown Federal Government Department has an immediate requirement for a qualified Communications Professional to assist the Communications team. This contract will go on for a minimum of 14 weeks. Security clearance to enhanced is required.
You will be provided the following services and you must demonstrate a minimum of 1 year experience doing similar tasks:
- Coordinate requests for posting documents online from receipt of request to publications online, including all of the following: analyzing requests; prioritizing, coordinating and following up on tasks; liaising with clients; and meeting deadlines and quality standards
- Perform quality assurance on web content, which includes, but is not limited to: ensuring that no content is missing, verifying that the coding meets the Web standards for the Government of Canada; and confirming that the French and English versions are equivalent
- Perform XHTML Strict 1.0 or HTML5 conversion, using applications such as Dreamweaver
- Draft communications products for the Web
- Prepare reports by collecting and compiling data using website analytics software, such as WebTrends
- Lead communication projects, including all of the following: determining the scope of project, prioritizing, coordinating, and following up on tasks; respecting timeframes; and reporting
- Provide advice and develop functional solutions for presentation to management on web projects and on using the web as a strategic communications tool
You must have a certificate, diploma, or degree in Communications from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Candidates interested in this opportunity should apply immediately and reference "Communications" in their subject line.
Please send your resume as a Word document to the contact indicated below.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.