Our client located in South Ottawa is seeking the expertise of a fluently bilingual Bookkeeper / Accounting Assistant to support the Accounting Supervisor with day-to-day tasks significant to A/R payments and credits, including financial assistance with preparation of working papers, financial analysis and creation of Excel reports for senior management.
Our client offers a positive and stable work environment. Convenient location with free parking and close to major bus routes!
Annual Salary: from $43K to $48K + group benefit plan
- Perform "hands-on" accounts receivable and credit management
- Take care of bank and invoice reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Provide financial analysis and support in the creation of Excel reports (pivot tables)
- Assist with monthly working papers, budget and expense review
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Minimum 3 years in full cycle accounting in a small/medium-sized business
- Postsecondary education in Accounting - preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- French spoken with ability to compose French emails
- Ability to work independently/under minimal supervision
- Team spirit, strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Professionalism and ability to juggle multiple priorities
Please send your resume as a Word document to the contact indicated below.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.