As the country's leader in general staffing, we specialize in temporary roles and permanent placement for specific industry sectors. From city centres to suburban areas, our extensive network of branches span across Canada. This reach allows us to provide you with in-depth knowledge of local markets, insightful employment industry trends and exclusive access to the best employers in your area. Our knowledgeable and tenured Staffing consultants have a proven and thorough approach to recruitment, always ensuring applicants find the right job fit. As a real partner in your career development, our team of consultants excel in helping you find the right positions in the following fields:
Accounting and Finance Support
Contact Centre and Customer Care
Skilled Trades and Industrial Management
Client Care Professional (Bilingual) 345614)
Our Multi-National Tech Firm is seeking Bilingual Client Care Professionals to join their team in Ottawa. If you have a true passion for science and innovation, and have mastered the art of customer service this is the position you have been searching for.
Don't miss your opportunity to be part of an organization that believes in making the world a better place on project at a time.
As a Client Care Professional you will:
- Provide the highest quality service when responding to the needs of customers
- Process customer orders, and solve problems with speed and accuracy
- Draft pricing requests for valued international clients
- Liaise with vendors to find solutions for critical client issues
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization on internal/external technical projects
Expected Start Date: November 10th -November 17th
- Competitive Salary 34,000/ Year)
- Full Time Hours
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 2 Week vacation
- Paid Training Program
- Bus Accessible
- Mon - Fri Shifts (Flexible between 7:30am - 7:30pm, No Weekends)
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- Post Secondary Education (Science based program an asset)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Organization and time-management skills.
- Stress and pressure resistant.
- Quick-learner and customer-focused
- Basic PC knowledge and strong keyboarding skills
To Apply: Submit your application using the "Apply for this Job" link above and/or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries: For more information call Eldon or Florence at (613)688-5560 between 11:00am and 5:00pm (Mon - Fri
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for choosing Randstad.
Good to know you!
Click here to apply
Industry: Recruitment and Staffing
Job Function: Customer Service