Mad About Dogs is searching for volunteers to help with our doggy day care.
Your duties will include:
• Cleaning and maintaining common dog daycare areas to high standards of sanitation
• Supervise groups or individual dogs in play or social activities to maintain a safe, healthy environment
• Exercise dogs both physically and mentally with various types of equipment/training if needed
• Experience with dogs and reading dog behavior
• Basic knowledge of dog behavior
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Comfortable working in all types of weather and with all breeds of dogs
We are currently looking for short term and long term volunteers that are available for 4, 6, or 8 hour shifts on weekday afternoons and/or Saturdays between 9am and 5pm.
To apply for this volunteer position please send us your resume by email.
More photos (2):