• Receives incoming telephone calls and visitors,
• Determines nature of business,
• Directs callers/visitors to destination.
• Directs callers to destinations, answers inquiries, and takes messages if required
• Operates telephone console to receive incoming messages
• Greets visitors and directs them to the appropriate departments
• Prepares all cheque requisitions and deposits
• May type memos, correspondance, reports and other documents
• Collects and distributes incoming mail, faxes, and messages
• Responsible for all facilities functions such as swipe cards, equipment maintenance, parking and stock room
• May provide clerical support to claims personnel.
•Excellent oral and written communication skills to be able to deal effectively with customers
•Ability to read and interpret documents such as instructions and manuals
•Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
•Ability to deal with problems involving several concreate variables in standardized situations
•Proficient in Microsoft applications
•Available between 7 am to 9pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 8am to 5pm andSatutory Holidays.
Years of Relevant Experience: Less than 1 Years
Job Function: Administrative and Clerical