A national non-profit company has an immediate requirement for a Payroll Administrator.
Under the direction of the Controller, you will be responsible for a variety of accounting reconciliations and provide timely submission of payroll information for Canadian and international employees.
- Ensuring new hire information is entered accurately and timely
- Updating all employees' information, including new hires
- Preparing and inputting biweekly payroll information, calculating and processing adjustments, and updating terminations or new hires in third-party payroll system
- Preparing monthly payroll accruals
- Preparing ROEs and monthly payroll accruals, including updating RSP and pension plan contributions
- Supporting Controller in other projects as required
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience
- PCP designation or in process - an asset
- Experience in full-cycle payroll and compensation, including general analysis and reporting
- Experience using a third-party payroll system
- Excellent English language skills and ability to communicate and compose emails in French
- Exceptional skills in client services and comfort interacting with individuals at all levels
Salary: from $45K to $55K per year + generous benefits and holidays (3 weeks plus 1 week over Christmas)
Central location on major bus routes with free parking!
Be sure not to miss out on this great opportunity!
Please send your resume as a Word document to the contact indicated below.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Years of Relevant Experience: 3 Years
Industry: Recruitment and Staffing
Job Function: Accounting and Finance