Our client, a well-established and fast-growing leading organization, is seeking the expertise of a Senior Accountant for their Ottawa office. This is a maternity leave contract with the possibility of extension.
The organization offers a great environment, excellent benefits, and a competitive salary ranging from $65K to $75K based on experience.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Consolidation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Analysis, on balance sheets and income statements
- Preparation of quarterly reporting and ad-hoc reports, as well as supporting the Manager by providing information required for MD&A
- CA, CMA, CGA designation
- 5 years' experience as a Senior Accountant from either a public company or senior management experience from a public accounting firm
- Public company financial reporting experience and strong knowledge of IFRS, SOX and U.S. GAAP
- Strong communication skills written and verbal, ability to work in a changing environment and meet tight deadlines
- Strong organization skills, analytical skills and sound judgement
- Experience working with ERP software
Please send your resume as a Word document to the contact indicated below.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.